I've been tagged. Rules of the tag: Each player starts with eight random facts/habits or embarrassing things about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
1. I'm a radio call-in fanatic. I call in on average about five times per week. I say things and I try to win prizes. I usually don't like the prizes I win, except for the time I won $100.00. I actually hate when friends hear me, it's pretty embarrassing. My favorite memory ever was when I called in to say that of course my husband was buying me a mother's day gift even though my child was only a few months old. (They were debating whether or not this should happen). Around ten minutes later, I was still listening, and I heard the following: "Um... hi, Candi & Potter - this is Nick. I'm just calling because my wife called in a few minutes ago and you should know she started telling me before our son was born what she wanted for her first mother's day!" HILARIOUS.
2. I love childbirth. I actually have only had a c.section and am having another one with this baby. HOWEVER, I can't wait to push #3 (God willing) out naturally. I loved contractions and I loved being in the hospital and I love the whole process. I CANNOT think of anything else I'd rather do. In general, i really like the section as well - in fact, right after Elias was born - I let everyone else hold him because I just wanted to tell them how fun it was.
3. I've been reading the same book before I go to bed for the past year or so. "Piercing the Darkness" by Frank Peretti. It's fictional and about spiritual warfare and I could probably recite it. I pick a new spot nightly.
4. I don't wear socks when I wear tennis shoes - much to the chagrin of my husband and anyone around me when my tennis shoes come off. I know I should, I know my feet smell like toxic bombs but I can't help it... I hate them and I feel like I'm suffocating when I wear them.
5. I'm bipolar in my self-esteem. At any point in the day, I either think I'm the prettiest woman who ever lived or the ugliest - there is no in between. Ever. With being pregnant for almost a year straight and now carrying baby weight from #1, it's been a down year.
6. I'm obsessed with what other people eat - I make Nick tell me everyday what he had for lunch. When I was pregnant with Elias, Staci, Kal & I text messaged one another several times daily just to hear what the other ones had eaten.
7. I have a really addictive personality and my new addiction is ice. You may think that's mild, but the enamel on my teeth won't agree with you.
8. I rock myself to sleep. It looks like I'm sort of humping the air - which I know is inappropriate, but in reality - I'm rocking myself to sleep.
And I'm tagging:
2. My sister
3. My mom
7. Iris Hotness
8. Lindsay Gore