Tuesday, July 10, 2012
eight things on a tuesday.
1. The feedback from Be Quiet and Say Something is blessing my heart like ya'll don't know. When ya'll say you read it one sitting and you cried and laughed through it and you wanted to make much of Jesus - that. That made every letter worth it. If you haven't got it yet, go get it.
2. My new favorite pastime is laying on the couch doing internet work while my hubs and I laugh at Duck Dynasty.
3. I can't get enough lasagna in my life right now. I don't know who I am.
4. My boys have stolen my heart. Lately I feel like every word they say is the cutest in America.
5. Glory is doing GREAT but Nick and I are eh.... still in shock?
When she sneezes at night, we bound out of bed and rush to her side.
So, yeah. You can pray for our sleep.
6. I am so incredibly ready for fall. But trying to appreciate summer. But is it Thanksgiving yet?
7. I think my husband is the best in america.
8. No really, have you gotten your copy of Be Quiet and Say Something yet?
Labels: be quiet and say something Posted by Jessi